You are a controller and want to further develop within Finance and have the ambition to become a future FD (within the Netherlands or abroad). Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Our customer organization produces and assembles specific mechanical components for production plants. The entity in the Netherlands has a small production location and acts as a Headquarter for the brand organization. It’s part of a bigger multinational organization which is a specialist market leader worldwide, with branch offices in 20 countries including the US, UK, Germany and India.
Currently there is a newly formed Management Team, which is ambitious to futher develop into new markets and expand the growth.
The Business Controller role has a lot to offer; being part of a growing company, working close to the business, being involved in all aspects of finance, dealing with a production location and also the international aspect within the group organization. In this role, your primary focus is to co-manage the P&L and BS of the company, from forecast to performance management. You will report directly to the Director Finance & IT and will be part of a team of 7 people.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform and drive the monthly closing and control cycle for all group entities (incl consolidation)
- Prepare management reports and analyses
- Support in preparation of other Financial reports, incl HY and YE close
- Develop margin analysis, set up cost centre structure and cost reporting and more
- Participate in contract pricing review and in pricing/margin impact analysis
- Manage and optimize administrative processes and procedures and internal control cycle
The ideal candidate for the Business Controller position has:
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance
- 5-7 years of experience in F&C, ideally within a multinational production environment
- Strong business insight and comfortable in challenging status quo in a constructive way
- Able to solve complex problems with smart & pragmatic solutions
- Excellent analytical skills, organized and autonomous
- Advanced Excel skills and extensive experience with ERP
- Eager, curious and able to work with strict deadlines
- A real team player and you can lead, motivate and convince others
- Excellent communication skills (in English and in Dutch is a plus)
- A responsible role within a small yet global setting, where you can really make a difference
- Competitive Remuneration Package, including annual salary of € 65.000,- to € 75.000,-
- A career boost by working and learning from an experienced Finance Director
- Flexible working opportunities, 40 hours per week
- The potential to work in a collaborative work environment
- Career development opportunities within the international organization
- Working in a very diverse and international environment
For further information please contact Ruud Tol on email@example.com or by telephone number +31(0)619446034. If you want to apply for the job, please use below button.