Are you a Credit Controller who speaks both German and English and wants to work in an international environment? And do you have a demonstrated pro-active attitude towards process improvements? Then we would like to talk to you!
Our customer is an international organization, which produces and sells high end beauty products in 22 countries spread across North America, Europe, Australia, Middle East and Africa. With 3500+ employees and 10 brands it is a top player in many markets. As a financial organization it has a big presence in the Netherlands, where they have set up an Financial Shared Services Centre. The SSC services all the countries in the European market.
As Credit Control department we contribute by having a clear focus on collecting outstanding debts and keeping the balances clean while prioritizing our daily challenges and keeping focused and maximize time spent on the added value as a business partner.
As a senior member of the team, you will have direct impact on the performance of the team as a whole. Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the portfolio of outstanding debt by maintaining a timely and effective collection process
- Analyse development in aging of debt and payment behaviour of customers to take appropriate actions
- Monitoring accounts in transit and allocating payments
- Carry out the billing (credit notes) for some customers
- KPI follow-up and maintain good relationship customers and sales representatives
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve disputes
- Act as a business partner on financial risk evaluation by performing proper credit reviews
- Challenge the existing processes and procedures and initiate process changes
- Actively take part in projects
- Onboarding & training of new joiners / junior credit collectors within the team
- KPI reporting/ Month-end close support
To be successful in this role you will need to be a collaborative team-player with following skills and experience:
- German and English language required
- Bachelor/ Master educational level
- 2+ years’ experience in a Credit Collection environment
- Experienced working within a changing environment with a continious focus on process improvement
- Experience in running projects and/ or process improvements
- Ability to prioritize your own workload and getting things done
- Relevant system knowledge (preferably SAP), proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented, and able to manage shifting priorities
- Salary depending on experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Free hair and beauty products; up to € 100,- per quarter
- Enough room to create opportunities for yourself
For more information regarding this position please contact Robin van Veenhuisen via +31885555100 or email@example.com. Please use below button to apply for this job.