You are a amployee Cash & Bank and you would like to develop yourself in a multi-cultural Financial Shared Services Centre for a company in the FMCG industry? That’s great, because then we would like to talk to you!
Our customer is an international organization, which produces and sells high end beauty products in 22 countries spread across North America, Europe, Australia, Middle East and Africa. With 3500+ employees and 10 brands it is a top player in many markets. As a financial organization it has a big presence in the Netherlands, where they have set up an Financial Shared Services Centre. The SSC services all the countries in the European market. The Cash & Bank team is part of the GL team within the Financial Shared Service Center.
As Cash & Banking employee you will be part of the Cash & Banking team and report to the teamlead Cash & Banking. Your responsibilities include:
- Handling incoming bank statements for all entities;
- Bank reconciliations (creation of reconciliation data, investigating and resolving discrepancies);
- Processing payment requests (Periodic and manual/ad hoc);
- Approve/execute Direct Debit runs;
- Manage the loan administration (e.g. review and registration of new loans, reporting and calculate interest);
- Consolidation of relevant Balance Sheet accounts (e.g. bank, sales ledger)
- Ensure all the relevant and correct Transactional Finance policies are followed;
- Continuous process improvement within the FSSC;
- Periodic reporting on all relevant accounts and KPI’s to the business.
- Bachelor in economics / finance and accounting;
- You have experience as cash and bank administrator with operational cash/banking and treasury tasks;
- You have been involved in process setup and automation within treasury/banking processes;
- Flexible in picking up more complex as well as more routine work when needed;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage;
- Preferably experience in a larger organization or FSSC;
- You are flexible, accurate and you are a teamplayer
- Maximum salary of € 4.500,- per month (depending on experience)
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Free hair and beauty products; up to € 100,- per quarter
- Enough room to create opportunities for yourself
For more information regarding this position please contact Ruud Tol via 06-19446034 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use below button to apply for this job.