You are a good retail accountant and you would like to develop yourself in a multi-cultural Financial Shared Services Centre for a company in the retail industry? That’s great, because then we would like to talk to you!
Our customer is an international organization, which produces and sells high end beauty products in 22 countries spread across North America, Europe, Australia, Middle East and Africa. With 3500+ employees and 10 brands it is a top player in many markets. Kao is in the middle of setting up a Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) for the EMEA region. To further support the set-up and the continuous success of our FSSC in the Netherlands, we like to get in touch with a professional Retail Accountant for our Molton Brown entity.
Today Molton Brown is part of the Kao Corporation, contributing (net) sales of c.£70m, split across six key geographies (UK and Ireland, EMEA, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Australia and Japan), with a global, multi-channel strategy in place to bring their renowned blends in front of the eyes (and noses) of affluent customers around the world.
We believe in each of us taking own responsibility and ownership within our roles. Working at KAO means you have a hands-on mentality with a focus on getting things done, creating opportunities and solutions to overcome challenges whilst being a customer service-minded team player with a sense of humor.
Reconciliation of store and outlet cash and sales
- Prepare quarterly and monthly VAT returns Intrastat and EC sales
- Prepare journal entries (accrual and corrections)
- Intercompany (multi-currency) transactions
- Balance sheets reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Cross department communication with different teams (locally and in the UK)
- Analyze store disbursements
- Recommend and implement process improvements in accounting, analysis and data processing
- Assist the Senior Accountant with the preparation of tax compliance
A completed educational (bachelor) degree in finance
- Background in financial accounting, including tax compliance
- Experience with working in an multi-site environment preferably retail
- Driven attitude and clear demonstration of process improvements in current role
- Strong Excel skills (Advanced pivot table skills, data editing and analysis)
- Solid ERP background (SAP preferred)
- Good primary en and secondary employment conditions
- Room to create opportunities for yourself
- Depending on the experience and knowledge the salary can vary between EUR 40K and EUR 50K
For more information regarding this position please contact Ruud Tol via 06-19446034 or email@example.com. Please use below button to apply for this job.